Re: review of the Storage interface

Dietmar Maurer <dietmar maurer-it com> writes:

> I suggest the following changes for the Storage interface:

These changes are all interesting, but Bonobo is supposed to enter API
freeze really soon, along with all the other currently unstable
libraries targeted for GNOME 1.4 (we agreed on "early September", and
that is already doubtful due to recent large API changes). In light of
that, I'd suggest holding off on these changes until after Bonobo 1.0.

 - Maciej