RE: equation editors and TeX (long) (was "Equation Editor")

Sri,

MathML, like all XML-based languages, is a representation, not an input
language. Although it is handy for programmers and other gurus that XML is
text, it is not expected that ordinary people enter and edit it directly.

Paul

Paul Topping                          http://www.mathtype.com
Design Science, Inc.                  email: pault mathtype com
                                      phone: 562-433-0685