Re: Embedding gnumeric...

> I note that the quoted statement is clearly in the present tense --
> implying that it is possible to do this *right now*, not at some
> distant time in the future when a bunch of issues are worked out.
> So, what's up? Can this be done or not?

For gnumeric, the answer is "no". There are some problems with its
being-embedded code (as opposed to its embedding-other-things code).
(If you try to embed it, it will just launch the app normally,
unembedded.)

But there are other apps that can be embedded, and I think someone
else already answered that part of the question.

-- Dan