Re: accel should be _accel in UI XML files

Hi Darin,

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, Darin Adler wrote:
> I fear that programmers are used to English-isms and are thus willing
> to accept this more than the average user is. But I'm happy to go with
> the wishes of our volunteer translators and the state of the art in
> Gtk and not translate these, despite thinking it might be a mistake.

        Quite possibly; if you feel this might be a mistake, do please
send me a patch; it would be _extremely_ simple to do. All you need to do
is provide a magic symbol such as # or something that is not in any
key name, and remove the appended # before doing a
gdk_keyval_from_name. Probably about 5 minutes work in bonobo-ui-util.c
(bonobo_ui_util_accel_parse).