Re: The nature of the Bonobo freeze.

Miguel de Icaza <miguel helixcode com> writes:

> > Can we add this to the list ?
> >
> > 	  * provide an XML DTD and XML namespaces for the new UI handler
> >
> > 		  API breakage: only .xml files; fixable by scripts
>
> Sure.  This can be done in parallel.

Ok, I'll have a look at this when I have time (somewhere this week).

> > > 	* Use of studly caps for method naming and the renaming of
> > > 	  methods to use verb[Adjective]Noun.
> > >
> > > 		API breakage: CORBA IDL and the C API.
> > > 		Fixable by scripts.
> >
> > And remove this.
>
> No.  The renaming will take place, with or without studlyCaps.  And
> right now, studlyCaps seems to be what I am going for.

Well, you know that I'm against it - but I have said already everything
about this, this is now your decision as the maintainer.

Btw. I'm not really against verb_adjective_noun ..... oh, I better shut
up now ....

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)