Re: The storage interface cleanup - incredible

Hi Maciej,

On 23 Oct 2000, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> I certainly do not think you should split the Stream interface right
> now. I do think you should split it in the future, post GNOME 1.4. I
> am glad you agree with me on this.

        I'm glad we agree; lets get this interface right and worry about
other things like StreamReadOnly or whatever later.

> If stating plain facts is obstructionist clearly I should
> unsub and go home.

        It's clearly not obstructionist, but repeatedly stating the same
fact is not helpful, and could be viewed as polemical.

> > I'm confused.
>
> That is possible. I hope my clarifications above are helpful in this
> regard.

        Certainly; many thanks.