Re: The XServiceInfo interface ...

> `X' is comment as an abbreviation for `inter' or `trans', perhaps
> because of the crossing effect, thus (seen in various places) `XF' for
> "InterFace", `xcvr' for "transceiver", etc.

Good approach!

> I suggest it might be cleaner to prefix the service names if anything,
> since the actual interface names will be used in code a lot more. Or
> put them in a sub-module:

Interfaces have to be treated differently from normal pointer in source
code. That everybody here in the office found to be a good reason for
marking them specially. Despite that, there are only "political"
arguments. And mine for this part is simply: minimize unnecessary changes
to APIs.

	Michael