The storage interface cleanup

Hi,

On Thu, 19 Oct 2000, Dietmar Maurer wrote:
> Here is a first patch to cleanup the storage (stream) interface:

        Patch looks good; but we cannot remove the 'commit' from the
interface. Even if transactions are not implemented currently; other
people can implement these interfaces in streams that go inter-component
and never near a disk file.

        Ok; so the main purpose of this mail is to recieve public
confirmation that Eazel are happy with Dietmar removing some of the crud
that people don't use from the stream / storage IDL, I understand you have
agreed privately, but I'd like you to nail your colours to the mast
publicaly either way before we go further.