Re: GNOME-VFS being deprecated

> > because we can use monikers for that purpose.
>
> Sure, but if you for instance activate a file moniker, it will use the
> GNOME VFS to actually load the file or not ?

Michael wants to use that scheme.  I have no strong opinion right now
about this, but I feel that at least for some cases, you might want to
have a smarter moniker handle things.

Each moniker handler can just demux to different components, here are
three examples of the same url resolved:

	resolve ("http://www.gnome.org";, "IDL:Bonobo/Control:1.0")
		This could use Mozilla/GtkHTML to resolve the name
		depending on user settings.

	resolve ("http://www.gnome.org";, "IDL:Bonobo/Stream:1.0")
		This could use libghttp to just transfer the stream/

	resolve ("http://www.gnome.org";, "IDL:Bonobo/Storage:1.0")
		Given that we are requesting the Storage facility
		which is a file-system like representation, we would
		use GNOME-VFS

Miguel.