Re: Copyrights in Bonobo ...

Michael Meeks <michael helixcode com> writes:

> Hi Maciej,
>
> On 17 Oct 2000, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> > My work should be copyright Eazel not copyright me. If you're going
> > fishing, probably the 69 lines in bonobo-control.c and the 94 in
> > bonobo-control-frame.c that I last touched are worthy of a copyright
> > notice, past that I am not sure.
>
>         Well; I simply duplicated the copyright header in the C file (
> where they existed ) to the equivalent header file, if you added yourself
> to the copyright header when you added code you would be there. I will fix
> it for you now, but I didn't have time to comprenensively audit all the
> files, it took me a 'very long time' TM to do it anyway ( at your request
> ).

Thanks for doing the work! I was just trying to point out spots that
may have been missed. I'd be glad to help with any additional changes
that are needed or desirable. Was there any decision on whether we
prefer the a short LGPL statement, or the full enchillada plus
encouraging people to us kill-a-lawyer.el (as posted on this list)?

 - Maciej