Re: Bonobo vs. tear-off menus

John Sullivan wrote:

> Tear-off menus don't get along well with the new Bonobo UI code, because the
> whole menu is deleted/recreated whenever any merging occurs (which closes
> the torn-off menu). Is there any way to work around this, or should we just
> say goodbye to tear-off menus?

I hope not.  I've done menu item merging on the fly before without
non-bonobo menus so I believe it should be possible in bonobo unless
something strange is afoot.

Michael, is there a reason why the whole menu is menu re-created from
scratch?

-JP
JP Rosevear				jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc.				http://www.helixcode.com