Re: Querying oaf of the interfaces a component implements ?

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 rodrigo linuxave net wrote:

> another question: if I've got the OAFIID, how can I know if the component is
> running or not?

You can do a query on the _active pseudo-field.

Note, however, that using this information for purposes of deciding what
to activate later on is considered a Bad Idea, due to the race conditions
that can ensue.

I know this sounds vague - if you describe what you're trying to
accomplish I can try to provide some help with the specific problem.

-- Elliot
DEAR IRS, I know you got my unsubscribe request. please stop sending me
all this junk mail and asking me to work half the year for you.