Re: License

Michael Meeks <michael home online no> writes:

> 	I tell you what; if the mad lawyers insist on wasting everyone's
> bandwidth, time and hair then perhaps, if you wrote a nice foolproof emacs
> macro that chopped the standard blurb out of the top of the file and
> converted it into something small and readable, as we have now perhaps I
> could be convinced :-)

http://www.splode.com/users/friedman/software/emacs-lisp/kill-a-lawyer.el

;;; kill-a-lawyer.el --- hide legal verbiage at the start of programs

;;; For obvious reasons, this program has no copyright notice.

;;; Author: Ben Mesander <ben piglet cr usgs gov>
;;;         Noah Friedman <friedman prep ai mit edu>
;;; Maintainer: ben piglet cr usgs gov
;;; Created: 1994-07-24

;;; $Id: kill-a-lawyer.el,v 1.2 1994/10/28 16:47:37 ben Exp $

;;; Commentary:

;;; I'm not a lawyer, Jim, I'm a hacker.

Regards

Jon Kåre