more moniker questions

I wonder how monikers for archive/storage files should work? OK, there is the
untar moniker:

file:/tmp/test.tar#untar

But why cant I request the storage interface directly from the file moniker?

moniker = bonobo_moniker_client_new_from_name ("file:/tmp/test.tar");
storage = moniker->resolve ("IDL:Bonobo/Storage:1.0")

This would also work with components which supports the PersistStorage
Interface (the file moniker only supports PersistFile and PersistStream).

and how do I name a file contained in the archive:

file:/tmp/test.tar#untar!/etc/groups

or

file:/tmp/test.tar!/etc/groups

???