Re: Question #3.

Hi Miguel,

> I could work on some of this.  Can yo tell me the status of that
> directory and what you have been working on?

Sure.

In doc/api, I went through the standard gtk-doc process of 'make scan;
make templates' to create a slew of doc/api/tmpl/bonobo-*.sgml files.
This reflects the Bonobo API as of Nov. 10, which I believe should
be current as this is all post-freeze.

I then went through the old doc/api/tmpl/gnome-*.sgml files by hand,
and merged the text entries into the bonobo-*.sgml files, doing some
minor cleanup like s/GNOME/Bonobo/.

I finished up by doing 'cvs add' for all doc/api/tmpl/bonobo-*.sgml
that weren't already in CVS, and doing 'cvs remove' for all
doc/api/tmpl/gnome-*.sgml that were either empty shells before or
that I was confident I had extracted everything useful from.

There are 4 doc/api/tmpl/gnome-*.sgml files left.  These were cases
where the API had clearly changed since the documenation was originally
written, and I wasn't sure how to proceed.  These could use some
review and merging from somebody more knowledgable than I.

So, that's the status.  AFAIK, "all" that needs to be done is for
people to start adding text to the doc/api/tmpl/bonobo-*.sgml files.
It's possible that I messed up the gtk-doc translation step, so if
I'm either missing functions that should have API documentation
templates, or got stuff in that is really Bonobo internals, let me
know and I'll try to get it cleaned up better.

Thanks,

Zach