Re: Question #4.

> What is a PropertyBag?
>
> I'm guessing its like a different structure to store the configuration details
> of a component, but still give me the official line on it. :)

That's exactly right. You can also add listeners to property bags such
that whenever a property changes it emits a signal.

> P.S. Does a control have to be a Widget? or a control can be a non-GUI
> component also?

A control is by definition a widget; it is important not to get
"control" and "component" confused. A component does not have to do any
GUI stuff. A control is a widget that uses the X/Gtk plug/socket
architecture.

Joe