Re: Control, Moniker explanation

> @Q: What is a Moniker?

You might want to point in that document to the bonobo/doc/Monikers
document, which contains a lot more of examples and has a better
explanation to monikers and potential uses of monikers.

Joe actually implemented a few monikers after reading that document.

> @Q: What is a Control?

I think we should leave out the X-specific description, as it delves
into too much detail about how things are implemented.  We should just
say that they are Bonobo-based GtkWidgets that contain a PropertyBag
and yada yada.  What do you think?

miguel.