Re: Attempt at a ORBit/CORBA/Bonobo terminology FAQ?

Hi Archit,

On Mon, 20 Nov 2000, Archit Baweja wrote:
> I'm really dumb in the field of ORBit/CORBA/Bonobo. So I decided I'd
> ask question on this list and sought of prepare a FAQ on the various
> terms used in the ORBit/CORBA/Bonobo field. So here's today question :-

        If you keep this up we'll generate a nice FAQ very quickly 8)

> Q. Give the 'one-line-and-to-the-point' definition of following :-
>    1) Control
>    2) Moniker

        Ok; I'll knock these up in a second, post them here and add them
to the FAQ which lives in bonobo/doc/FAQ, in a relatively incomplete form.

> P.S. I'll also try searching the archives of this list to get other
> info. But that doesn't mean your (core bonobo/orbit/corba hackers) job
> is over.

        That will probably not yield much useful begginers information I'm
afriad.