IDL Enum expansion

Sorry if I'm tripping into a FAQ here...

I'm implementing a namespace altered version of the OpenOffice IDL for
the Drawing API enum FillStyle in the drawing API.   It looks like:

module Gnome {
	module Draw {
		enum FillStyle {
			NONE,
			SOLID,
			GRADIENT,
			HASH,
			BITMAP
		};
	};
};

This exactly mirrors com::sun::star etc...

The problem is that ORBit generates the enumerations directly in the
module namespace (e.g. Gnome_Draw_NONE) instead of mangling the enum
typename as well.  This is going to cause collisions.

I know I can do something like FILLSTYLE_NONE, but I'm trying to avoid
divergence from the OO API.  Is this something that has been debated ad
nauseum?  I'm willing to take a crack at an idl compiler patch if it
would be accepted.

Regards,
Mike