Re: ordering uihander menus

> > > So if both components provide "File" menus, say the container has
> > > "File/Open" and the component has "File/Export", then the result is a
> > > "File" menu that contains both "Open" and "Export".

Just one remark to this discussion. Menu merging seems to me like a nice
thing. But we should keep in mind that especially this example is very
confusing to the user. If an embedded component has a File/Export to
what does it refer to the active component or to the whole document?
But i'm sure that there are really useful posibilities with that.
Just keep in mind that the user needs some way to know to what part if
any of the document a menu entry refers.

martin