Re: import/export interface for Bonobo

> 	I propopse then that we have 2 functions on Stream;
>
> 	StringList query_types ();

It's not the Stream that has the inherent types, it's the data that
you're going to try to send over it. So that would belong in Persist.

> The format of the string should be an expandable ':' delimited array
> of strings, with the first element being the MIME type, the C API
> will hide this complexity until it is needed in future.

What do we want this for?

> 	Comments ?

It seems workable. I bet we could come up with something nicer if we
didn't mind changing the interfaces though. (And isn't that the whole
point of being pre-release?)

-- Dan