Bonobo control properties question

Hi!

I'm working on gnome-db to use bonobo controls, and I have a problem with
properties. The property bag of each control is initialized with
get_control_props() and set_control_props() functions (that contain no code).
Each property is then declared using
bonobo_property_bag_add_full(...,set_prop, get_prop, widget);
The problem is that the set_prop() and get_prop()
do receive NULL as data argument, and not widget, so they can't know which
control query/modify. Do you have any idea of where it comes from? or am I
using the properties in the wrong way?

BTW, is there a possibility that the controls emit signals (that are defined
at the creation of the control like for the properties) to the embedding
application?

Thanks very much!

Vivien