Icons and Oaf ..
- From: <michael helixcode com>
- To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs eazel com>
- Cc: gnome-components-list gnome org
- Subject: Icons and Oaf ..
- Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 11:10:26 -0400 (EDT)
On 1 May 2000, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> I personally think having the icon embedded in the oafinfo file is
> reasonable. It could either be required to be an XPM, or be uuencoded
> or base64-encoded.
I think base64 encoding and storage in the oaf file is by far the
best scheme. I would hope that the base64 code/decode would be in oaf and
allow an xml type of 'binary' to allow future expansion. As for creating
the oafinfo files, I hope Maciej's proposed GUI oafinfo designer will be
ready soon and make this extremely easy and neat.
firstname.lastname@example.org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev