Icons and Oaf ..

Hi all,

On 1 May 2000, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> I personally think having the icon embedded in the oafinfo file is
> reasonable. It could either be required to be an XPM, or be uuencoded
> or base64-encoded.

	I think base64 encoding and storage in the oaf file is by far the
best scheme. I would hope that the base64 code/decode would be in oaf and
allow an xml type of 'binary' to allow future expansion. As for creating
the oafinfo files, I hope Maciej's proposed GUI oafinfo designer will be
ready soon and make this extremely easy and neat.