Re: Cannot compile bonobo-0.9

"Diego Sevilla Ruiz (dsevilla@um.es)" wrote:

> Hola, Rodrigo! (me complace encontrar un espaņol por estos mundos)
>
>     I indeed have both libxml and libxml-devel, version 1.4.0. Do I need a newer
> version?
>
>     Thanks in advance.
>     diego.

I'm not sure, but I think you'll need a newer version to compile bonobo.i've got
libxml-1.8.6, so I recommend you to upgrade. But not only this lib, you should
upgrade to Helix GNOME if you're using the gnome version shipped with RH 6.1. I
don't think you'll be able to compile bonobo with that version (somebody correct me
if I'm wrong)