should bonobo_object_query_local_interface ref?

bonobo_object_query_local_interface refs the object, however this
means if you query_local_interface before exposing an object to the
world, you might break the intended condition that each object have
only one ref before add_interfacing (I want to query_local_interface
an object and add_interface something else to it if that
succeeds). Should I just unref right after the query_local_interface?

 - Maciej