bonobo/gnome-bonobo.h

Hi all!

I've made RPMs from a fresh bonobo copy from CVS (0.9, yesterday), and
when trying to compile a file using GnomeEmbeddableFactory, I get an
error about this being an undefined symbol. Two days ago, this same code
compiled fine with another hand-made RPM from CVS (0.8, three weeks
ago).

So, I had a look at GtkHTML (also yesterday's checkout from CVS), which
uses GnomeEmbeddableFactory, and this file includes
<bonobo/gnome-bonobo.h>, which is not in the bonobo CVS copy!!!

So, is there something being changed at the same time I did the
checkout? or what is wrong?