Stream::read

Hi Miguel,

	I'm begginning to get annoyed with:

		/**
		 * read:
		 * @count:  number of bytes to read.
		 * @buffer: the buffer where the data is returned.
		 */
		long read     (in long count, out iobuf buffer)
			raises (NoPermission);

	The iobuf buffer has a _length field, so why do we duplicate this
information in the 'long' return value ? it is annoying to have to check
the exception then take the min of retval + buffer->_length.

	Can I fix this before more people start using it =) ?

	Also; I'd like to forcibly remove libefs from bonobo, and I need a
decision as to whether we still keep the loadable module to avoid linking
the vfs in each time, or whether we simplify it all into 1 directory and
mandate the vfs ?