Stream::copy_to

Another anomaly in the Bonobo interfaces that I think ties too closely to
the current implementation: Bonobo::Stream::copy_to takes a path to a file
as its argument. I think something as low-level as a file should be left
to implementations (after all, the whole point of Stream is to abstract
file I/O).
My proposal: Storage should have a copy (in string src_path, in string
dest_path) method instead.

This same applies to Storage::copy_to.

Comments?

--