Re: status on undo

> Maybe wrapping every single widget in a control is stupid, but it
> would be nice to have stuff like
>
> void bonobo_wrap_gtk_entry (GtkEntry *entry, BonoboUIHandler *uih);
>
> void bonobo_wrap_gtk_text (GtkText *text, BonoboUIHandler *uih);
>
> etc.  This would add some of the usual commands to the widgets as well
> as undo/redo capabilities.
>
> This is just pie in the sky, I know, but it would be nice to have :-)

We have this for GtkEntry. It's currently packaged as a GtkEntry subclass in
Nautilus, but it could be redone as an external wrapper instead/in addition
-- that would be more flexible.

I'll post soon the details of the current Nautilus implementation so you can
all explain why we must discard it and use something else :-)

    -- Darin