BonoboObject ...

Hi there,

	Just reading through the perennial old chestnut that is
bonobo-object. I am having problems seeing quite where the finalize
is happening; I am wondering if this is the cause of a leaking gtk
type I am seeing (?). It would also seem that the sooner we make
bonobo_object_destroy private the better.

	Perhaps I'm just half asleep or something; but I don't see
the same 3 stage destroy that we have in gtk-objects, and I don't see
how

static void
gtk_object_finalize (GtkObject *object)
{
  gtk_type_free (GTK_OBJECT_TYPE (object), object);
}

	is getting called for Bonobo objects;

	Kippers,