Re: Control::reactivate_and_undo

Miguel de Icaza <miguel@gnu.org> writes:

> Sure, this is fine for those controls, and not every control is
> required to implement the method to do anything interesting.  They can
> just ignore it.

As I said before, methods that are only optionally implemented suck,
because the application can't handle the different cases
differently. There is already a good way to have optional
functionality and determine if it is present, namely
add_interface/query_interface.

Nat has already suggested doing this and I agree with him.

 - Maciej