Bobobo 0.7 is out

Bonobo 0.7 the GNOME component system has been released.

* Availability:

	ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/unstable/sources/bonobo

* New in this release

	* bonobo-selector.c: Chris fixed the return values from the
	  widget.

	* Sample components should activate on this release (Nat, Michael)

	* UI interfaces now raise exceptions on errors (Martijn)

	* Bonobo stock properties by default do not have releasers, it
	  is up to the application to deal with them (me).

	* Do not use Plug/Socket for in-proc controls/views (Maciej).

	* Object directory abstraction (support both Gnorba and OAF
	  activation and listing mechanism) (Havoc).

	* Fixes from Maciej, Ettore, Nat, Martijn, Michael and me.

Enjoy!
Miguel.