view not activated

Hello!

I've developed a _very_ simple embeddable ( it's just a label =) ). When
adding it in sample-container (from bonobo CVS), all works ok. But if I
double-click on the view, it is not "activated" (I don't know what is the
right term here). The view it is not sorrounded by a grey box.

Instead of creating new GTK+ classes for embeddable and view interfaces
(like bonobo/samples/compound-doc/bonobo-hello does), I'm using
bonobo_embeddable_new and bonobo_view_new functions. And my embeddable
doesn't implement any other interfaces than Unknown and Embeddable.

I don't know if I'm missing something.
Attached is the component.

Thank you for any help/comment about it!

	Saludos!
	Greetings!

--
Name:  Arturo Tena