bonobo-media thoughts ...

Hi Gergo,

        I was just thinking about your IDL; and I think using Monikers is
probably a good thing ( how did you know I would say that ).

        So; quite how best to do this I don't know; but for now lets just
add an 'audio:' moniker of some sort; so we can do:

        bonobo_get_object ("audio:volume", "Bonobo/Control");

        And get a volume slider; or of course we could do:

        bonobo_get_object ("audio:volume", "Bonobo/Property");

        And get a 'double' property that we could set the volume with;

        Instead of the 'video' interface how about:

        bonobo_get_object ("video:channel", "Bonobo/Control");

        Or somesuch;

        And I think instead of cooking your own listener / event source
stuff it would be most auspicious to aggregate against a BonoboEventSource
and use a BonoboListener. This will do everything you need in a more
standard and simple way I think.