Re: Many factories in a single server.

Hi,

On 23 Dec 2000, monkeyiq wrote:
>    I was hacking away when I encountered a strange problem that maybe
> one of you guys has seen before. It would seem that my current setup
> doesn't work when there are two IDL functions that have the same name.
> I have two read() functions in different IDL interfaces and if both
> are compiled into the server I can not invoke the read() function. It
> works ok if only one is in the server...

        This sounds extremely strange; we have a slew of PersistXYZ
interfaces all implementing 'load', 'save' etc. that work well when both
implemented in the same server.

        I would imagine you are not creating an object of the correct
type, or you are aggregating several interfaces and have got a pointer to
the wrong interface, or something similar.