Many factories in a single server.

Hi,
  I was hacking away when I encountered a strange problem that maybe one of you guys has seen before. It would seem that my current setup doesn't work when there are two IDL functions that have the same name.
I have two read() functions in different IDL interfaces and if both are compiled into the server I can not invoke the read() function. It works ok if only one is in the server...

The servers c function is not called, I placed a printf() in it to no effect, the only way to get it to work is only having one IDL function across the whole server with a given name.

Any ideas on what I should be looking at ... ?

Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds
sang there except those that sang best.
-- Henry Van Dyke