Bonobo & CCM

Hi!

I'm starting to read some things about CCM (the CORBA Component Model),
and one of the
questions that have been raised when talking about it with other people,
is that if Bonobo should
implement the CCM IDL interfaces or not.

So, that's the question: is Bonobo going to implement (or interface
with) the CCM model? I suppose
this will happen (if it ever happens) not very soon, but is it something
to have in mind?

I don't know too much yet about CCM, but I suppose it will, if it
succeeds, be the standard
component model for all platforms

BTW, Diego Sevilla has a page about CCM, very interesting, which you can
find at
http://www.ditec.um.es/~dsevilla/ccm/

cheers