Re: .oafconfig file question?

On 1 Dec 2000, Archit Baweja wrote:

> Oops! My question actually a very premature one. But still what I meant was
> different as in old and the new version of same control?
> But here is another one :-
>
> In some .oafconfig files, first there is a <oaf_server> tag for the binary
> of the factory, and a second one pointing to the first one with type="factory".
> So whats the deal why can't directly have just one <oaf_server>.

You can, but then of course you don't get to use a factory...

-- Elliot
"The Pythagorean Theorem employed 24 words, the Lord's Prayer has 66 words,
Archimedes Principle has 67 words, the 10 Commandments have 179 words, the
Gettysburg Address had 286 words, the Declaration of Independence, 1,300 words and
finally the European Commission's regulation on the sale of cabbage: 26,911 words."