[OAF] Getting the IOR of the ObjectDirectory

Hi,

How do I get the IOR of the ObjectDirectory, when I want to register a new
factory? The only way from an ActivationContext (which is accessible from
/tmp/orbit-$USER/reg.IDL:OAF_ActivationContext:1.0) to an ObjectDirectory
is the `directories' attribute, but I don't know why there would be more
than one directory, and which one I should use.

--
   .--= ULLA! =----------------------------.  finger cactus@cactus.rulez.org
   \      http://cactus.rulez.org           \   for PGP public key