Re: Bonobo::PersistFile

> Is the `path' argument to the `load' and `save' calls in the
> Bonobo::PersistFile interface meant to be a path, or a URI? If the
> former, would it be useful to add a PersistURI interface?

Well, the behaviour could be overloaded.  The question is what will
this URI that you propose be?  Will it be a GNOME-VFS URI?  Maybe in
this case we want a PersistVFSURI interface to distinguish from other
URIs.

On the other hand, I am convinced now that the right way of handling
this kind of tasks these days is through the moniker interface.