Re: i18n patch for bonobo

Miguel de Icaza <miguel@helixcode.com> writes:

> > Here's a patch that makes bonobo menus and toolbars
> > translate. It also adds marking for many strings in
> > gshell and bonobrowser.
> >
> > Please tell me if I should commit this.
>
> Please commit it.  I reviewed it, and it is just perfect.  It is
> actually fixing a set of pretty important bugs (the lack of including
> config.h in the files).
>
> If something breaks, it is because it contains a bug.

Kjartan, you should commit the patch anyway because we need this
feature and I can probably fix the bug whether it is in Bonobo or
Nautilus. However, we ought not assume the bug is in Nautilus;
Nautilus has triggered Bonobo bugs before that nothing else did just
by using features that no other app had used before, or in different
ways.

So please give us a chance to find the problem before the next bonobo
release at least.

 - Maciej