bonobo-hello

DISCLAIMER: please, PLEASE tell me if you're fed up with this too-regular
bonobo-hello update here on the mailing list. I really don't want to
bother and make the S/N ratio worse.

Bonobo-Hello 0.4 is available. More separation, a menubar that can merge
component menus inside it, print preview stuff (mostly just cut-n-paste
from compound-doc), and the Hello component implements Bonobo::Print
(mostly just cut-n-paste from paint-component-simple). OAF support is
configurable at configuration time (--enable-bonobo=yes/no).

What else do I need?

BTW, keeping in mind that this is supposed to be an introduction demo,
isn't it too featured yet?

--
   .--= ULLA! =----------------------------.  finger cactus@cactus.rulez.org
   \      http://cactus.rulez.org           \   for PGP public key