Re: bonobo-hello

On 20 Apr 2000, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> By the way, as long as you're here...
>
> I think the bonobo-hello container should replace the one in
> samples/compound-doc and some of the other hokey test containers that
> are in the bonobo tree.

Actually, that was my initial plan, but I'm not happy with bonobo-hello
exactly because of the crashes because of bad object destructions (or
maybe there are other unclean parts of it)

> Do you need help OAF-izing it or anything else?

,,Can you play the violin?'' ,,I don't know, I've never tried!''

> I also think the bonobo-hello component should be placed in samples/
> as it is a _far_ better example to copy than anything there or in
> components/

OK so in contrast with my first paragraph, in good ol' release early
fashion, I'll commit both the component and the container app to the main
Bonobo CVS tree (if no one objects)

--
   .--= ULLA! =----------------------------.  finger cactus@cactus.rulez.org
   \      http://cactus.rulez.org           \   for PGP public key