Re: bonobo-hello

Hi Maciej,

On 20 Apr 2000, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> I think the bonobo-hello container should replace the one in
> samples/compound-doc and some of the other hokey test containers that
> are in the bonobo tree.

	I'd like to read bonobo-hello before we write off
sample-container, I tend to think that sample-container is rather nice,
certainly my container of choice. I do think we should kill the vulgar
hacks in bonobo/bonobo however, the must just lead people astray
especially when they want to try out bonobo quickly. So where do I find
bonobo-hello ?

> Does anyone else disagree?

	Don't know yet :-)

> I also think the bonobo-hello component should be placed in samples/
> as it is a _far_ better example to copy than anything there or in
> components/

	This sounds like a good start, always nice to have lots of good
samples.