Re: bonobo/KOM interoperability

> KOM applications have a daemon to which they advertise their
> existance and their use so that they may be launched (like
> our GOAD).

this is the lesser of the problems.  Getting the IORs back and forth
from kded to gnome-name-server is not the problem.

The approaches taken for compound documents are radically different.

> Such an architecture would allow us to embed any KOM component
> in our own applications.
>
> Any comments ?

Good idea, but at least now I want to concentrate on releasing Bonobo
and getting it into shape for production use.  We are trying to split
the pie before it is cooked.

Miguel.