Re: bonobo/KOM interoperability

djcb@dds.nl (Dirk-Jan C. Binnema) writes:

> Hi Mathieu,
>
> Do you know where I can find technical info on KOM/OpenParts (I mean
> hi-quality documentation like bonobo-doc ;-)

yep, of course...

first, you must know a little QT programming (slots, etc...)
http://www.troll.no/qt/tutorial.html

Then , looking at IBM Opendoc stuff may be a good idea . (opendoc is
the thing which inspired Openparts. We have OLE, they have OpenDoc)
http://www.software.ibm.com/ad/opendoc/

Last, you have:
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/2.0-api/openparts/openparts.html
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/2.0-api/kom-howto/index.html