- From: Mlacage aol com
- To: gnome-components-list gnome org
- Subject: bonobo questions
- Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 14:25:56 EDT
here is my load of questions for sunday evening concerning the GnomeObject
1) i noticed that there is no gnome_object_new or
gnmoe_object_new_with_servant function. Is this on purpose ? or is this
something to be done ?
2) i noticed that impl_GNOME_Unknown_ref does not call gnome_object_ref .
This is to be considered a bug i think.
3) i noticed that gnome_object_query_interface calls
impl_GNOME_unknown_query_interface but that gnome_object_unref is called by
impl_GNOME_unknown_unref instead of having gnome_object_unref calling
impl_GNOME_unknown_unref. This is not really nice. perhaps more consistency
in the code would be better.
4) what use is the query_interface signal ? is it aimed at allowing the user
to hook its own signal handler on it ? If so, what could such a signal
handler be usefull for ?
] [Thread Prev