bonobo documentation

hi,

here is a sample toc i set up for the second part of the bonobo documentation i would like to see:
There is stil the AdviseSink interface which seems useless... what should i do about it ?

II. Bonobo
       6. The GNOME::Unknown interface
              Introduction
                 I guess we could put here Miguel's doc on the GNOME::Unknown
                 interface.
       7. The GNOME::PersistStorage interface
              Introduction
                 presentation/discussion/sample code to explain this
                 interface. Used to save the document state no ?
       8. The GNOME::PersistFile interface
              Introduction
                 presentation/discussion/sample code to explain this
                 interface. Used to add linking support no ?
       9. A hand made container
              Introduction
              The interfaces
              A sample container
                 no linking or saving support
              More sample container
                 This chapter will be CORBA only code without any calls to
                 the bonobo C API.
       10. A hand made containee
              Introduction
              The interfaces
              A sample containee
              More sample containee
                 This chapter will be CORBA only code without any calls to
                 the bonobo C API.
       11. A Bonobo container
                 a sample bonobo container using the C api: code,
                 thouroughfully explained.
       12. A Bonobo containee
                 a sample bonobo component using the C api: code,
                 thouroughfully explained.

Mathieu Lacage
Snailmail: ch 224, 212 Rue de Tolbiac 75013 Paris
email: mathieu.lacage@email.enst.fr
url: http://www.stud.enst.fr/~lacage