Re: bonobo bug? Help needed

Dietmar Maurer wrote:

> I've just noticed that view creation takes a very long time. You can
> test this with the sample-container by adding a
simple-paint-component.
> If you now add new views you can see the delay (try to add more than
10
> views). I think this is a bug.

After an update to the newest ORBit the behaviour is still the same
(sometimes you must add more than 30 views until the error occurs).
Sometimes
there is a very long delay (up to 20s and more) when adding a new view.

Does someone has an idea how to locate such bug? There is no error
message,
only the long delay.