Re: newbie: don't be angry.

> 3 parts:
> 1) Corba
>     1.1) general stuff about interoperability/orbs/code resuability
>     1.2) IDL and its C mapping
>     1.3) sample client/servers
> 2) gnorba
>     2.1) a name server
>     2.2) a repository
> 3) bonobo components
>     3.1) design goals
>     3.2) interfaces definitions and interactions: hard way
>     3.3) api presentation: easy way

This is basically what my Bonobo talk at Ottawa covered.

I can put the slides for my talk on my web page if you want to.

> What i miss the most is the 3.2 part... i cannot really find a way into all
> these definitions.

Have you read the idl files?  They come with comments on what they
do.  And if you are familiar with the Inside OLE book (which we got
for 4 dollars on Silicon Valley in the section of "we are trying to
get rid of this book" section).  You have a pretty good understanding
of it.

The Bonobo/doc/Bonobo.sgml contains my work-in-progess documentation
for Bonobo.

Miguel.